- Matt Brennan has a really smart look at the parallels between Elephant and State of Play. It's worth it just to see a strong explanation of how people find merit in Van Sant's experimental fictionalized investigation into the Columbine shootings. IndieWire
- This month's Dreadtime Story is a twisted take on bullying in the adult world. Fangoria
- Broadway World has a great post with reactions from Tony nominees. They'll keep updating for the next few days as they get in touch with more people. Broadway World
- Rebecca West's suicide (but not really) threatmantic love letter to H.G. Wells is a masterclass in passive-aggressive guilt. Letters of Note
- Blame Felicia Day. She brought up Drawception, an MMO game of telephone on her Flog. It's free and addicting. Drawception
- So someone autotuned a parody of Beyonce's "If I Were a Boy" to be about Portal, once again proving that only robots and Laurie Anderson should use autotune and autotune-like technology. Kotaku
- Household Hacker teaches you to turn a cardboard box, a magnifying glass, and your smartphone into a bright and crisp video projector. Household Hacker
And finally, this is my student Sam. Sam is competing in a televised tri-state talent competition called MSG Varsity. If you have the chance, I would really appreciate it if you voted for him a few times by Thursday morning. He performed "Two Out of Three Ain't Bad" by Meatloaf and showed off why he's one of my favorite students. He's smart, he's talented, and he's incredibly mature for his age.