- Nigel M Smith has a great interview with Chris Colfer about his screenwriting debut Struck By Lightning. IndieWire
- Samuel Zimmerman interviews Sound of My Voice star Christopher Denham about the movie I can't see tomorrow because the limited release is very limited. Why you hate audiences, Sound of My Voice? Fangoria
- I can whip up a spec script like that if Warner Brothers is looking to Twitter users for new screenplays. Cinema Blend
- I'm really digging the Hell Yeah Horror Manga Tumblr. This gif is creepy, but really clever. Hell Yeah Horror Manga
- If that wasn't enough creep factor for you, this one off Whomp! should make you sad and scared. Whomp!
- Amir pays tribute to that other Pixar film. You know, A Bug's Life? The Film Experience
- Ironically, Audra McDonald's version of the Lupone freak out is ineffective because the audience member didn't have a cellphone out. I was wondering about the un-characteristically poorly proofed tweets. Playbill
Finally, I'm teaching some students "Don't Tell Mama" from Cabaret today. I came across actual video footage of Judi Dench performing Fraulein Sally Bowles in the original West End production of Cabaret. Yes, it's synced audio from the cast album. Doesn't take away from that performance.