- All the Academy Awards fashion coverage you need with a healthy dose of snark and skepticism. Pajiba
- I didn't even know most of these albums were coming out. Cracked
- Playbill proposes a dozen actresses who can fill Miss Hannigan's shoes. Team Rosie. Playbill
- Ever wonder how ads get targeted directly at you online? Yeah, it's just like how you imagine that process in print, only scarier. New York Times
- The value of telling stories in a video game. The PA Report
- Two words: ice typography. Dude Craft
Finally, I can't imagine a scenario where Bounce becomes a mainstream music genre, but Big Freedia scored a big victory by performing on Jimmy Kimmel Live last month. She's poised to breakthrough into mainstream music any day now.