- A 6 year old is competing in the Scripps-Howard National Spelling Bee. That makes her the youngest competitor ever. Team early over achiever. Raw Story
- This is why you file your legal paperwork in full. A big time video gaming lawsuit could end with $1 in damages. Check Point
- I think all creative people have "Don't wanna art" days. Whomp!
- Felicia Day took swing dancing lessons. It eventually goes smoother than you might imagine. Flog
- I want a Cthulhu Barbie dream house. Bit Rebels
- I was ok with The Road film and liked Cormac McCarthy's novel well enough. I guess Deadlight, an eerily similar story only with zombies, is close enough to a video game adaptation. Kotaku
- No, Robert Pattinson is not in The Hunger Games: Catching Fire as Finnick. Now stop reporting on Internet fan rumors with no basis in reality. Cinema Blend
- It's sad that it took Harley Quinn DLC to finally get me to start playing Batman: Arkham City. Quarter to Three
Finally, The Gossip have a new album out. I think I'll get around to reviewing it this week. Hopefully. In the meantime, please enjoy their super stylish video for the single "Move in the Right Direction."